- 50% Polyester 50% Cotton
- Reactive Dyed
- Lycra Ribbed Cuffs & Welt
- Twin Needle Stitching
- Full Self Coloured Zip
- Taped Neck
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Double Fabric Hood
- Self Coloured Lace Cord
- Brushed Effect for Superior Comfort & Look
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries about the Paramedic Hoodie or if you would prefer to order over email.
Paramedic logo Embroidered onto the Full Zip Hoodie. We can also add extra details such as your Hospital name and Staff name, free of charge! Make sure to fill in the text box when you order,
We are one of the Main suppliers of personalised clothing for NHS Staff and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality uniforms. Our Hoodies are amongst the most popular items because they are ideal to wear all year round.
Paramedic Hoodie Size Chart
|Size Chart – Body Measurement||Xs||S||M||L||Xl||2xl||3xl|
|Chest To Fit (Inch)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48||50-52|
|Chest To Fit (Cm)||87-92||92-97||97-102||107-112||112-117||117-122||122-132|
Once you place your order with us, we will email you over a sample of the Logo before we proceed with embroidering the garments. We would also be very grateful if you could leave our product a rating after you receive your clothing!
Before washing, always look at the care label and carefully follow the instructions. Most good quality detergents, washing machines and fabrics are manufactured to ensure that when the stated instructions are adhered to and the garment is washed according to the said temperature and dried as per the procedures mentioned; they will wash well and look good after each wash.
The following points should be used as guidelines for all garments:
Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons, check pockets for loose or sharp objects, flatten out collars and cuffs.
Always refer to the Label before washing.
Always check to ensure the Washing Machine is not overloaded.
Use a good quality detergent and ensure that the right amount of detergent is used.
Owing to the numerous processes and techniques used for printing on garments, we strongly recommend that a single garment is printed on, then washed and tested to ensure it meets your requirements before bulk printing.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Custom Uniforms holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
We hope your shopping experience with us exceeds your expectation and that you will be delighted with your purchase.
Unfortunately garments that are individually personalised are not eligible for exchange or refund if the item does not fit
Please check our size guide if you are not sure on your size
We advise trying on a colleagues garment first before you order your own or check your measurements. The listed measurements are based on a to fit size, so there is always room of about an inch either side to allow for comfort
The Hooded Sweatshirts and Fleece jackets that we use are a good size and a Unisex Fit, so please keep this in mind when ordering
Should you need to return or exchange a garment that is not personalised, please contact us by email to request a return. You then have 14 days from the date you receive the item to return it to us
If a garment is faulty we will ask for it to be returned for inspection or send us an email with photographic evidence
Please return to:
Rocket Embroidery Ltd
UNIT 14 GERARDS PARK
Should a replacement for a faulty garment be offered, it will only be replaced with the same size as the faulty garment