NHS Rainbow Lightweight Nylon Waterproof Coat
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. We will be happy to help!
- Superstrong Lightweight 100% Nylon Waterproof Coat
- Breathable Fabric UC630
- Elasticated Concealed Hood
- Raglan Sleeves with Elasticated Cuffs
- Hem with 2 Adjustable Shock Cords
- Two Lower Zipped Pockets
- Waterproof Taped Seams
- Stowable Bag
- Hanger Loop
- Contemporary Fit
This is the brand new NHS Rainbow Lightweight Nylon Waterproof Coat, ideal for the spring and summer months. This also includes your personalised text, add your Hospital, Department & Name. Waterproof Jackets are an ideal garment to wear to and from work. They are lightweight waterproofs ideal for the warmer months, to stay dry to and from work, they look very professional with the personalised NHS Embroidery!
Once you have completed your order, We will email you a proof of your artwork to approve before proceeding with personalising the garment. Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you could leave our product and review once you have received it.
|Size Chart – Body Measurement||Xs||S||M||L||Xl||2xl||3xl|
|Chest To Fit (Inch)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48||50-52|
|Chest To Fit (Cm)||87-92||92-97||97-102||107-112||112-117||117-122||122-132|
Before washing, always look at the care label and carefully follow the instructions. Most good quality detergents, washing machines and fabrics are manufactured to ensure that when the stated instructions are adhered to and the garment is washed according to the said temperature and dried as per the procedures mentioned; they will wash well and look good after each wash.
The following points should be used as guidelines for all garments:
Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons, check pockets for loose or sharp objects, flatten out collars and cuffs.
Always refer to the Label before washing.
Always check to ensure the Washing Machine is not overloaded.
Use a good quality detergent and ensure that the right amount of detergent is used.
Owing to the numerous processes and techniques used for printing on garments, we strongly recommend that a single garment is printed on, then washed and tested to ensure it meets your requirements before bulk printing.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Custom Uniforms holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
We hope your shopping experience with us exceeds your expectation and that you will be delighted with your purchase.
Unfortunately garments that are individually personalised are not eligible for exchange or refund if the item does not fit
Please check our size guide if you are not sure on your size
We advise trying on a colleagues garment first before you order your own or check your measurements. The listed measurements are based on a to fit size, so there is always room of about an inch either side to allow for comfort
The Hooded Sweatshirts and Fleece jackets that we use are a good size and a Unisex Fit, so please keep this in mind when ordering
Should you need to return or exchange a garment that is not personalised, please contact us by email to request a return. You then have 14 days from the date you receive the item to return it to us
If a garment is faulty we will ask for it to be returned for inspection or send us an email with photographic evidence
Please return to:
Rocket Embroidery Ltd
UNIT 14 GERARDS PARK
Should a replacement for a faulty garment be offered, it will only be replaced with the same size as the faulty garment